Now on Sale:
New-Media Survival Guide: For Journalists and Other Print-Era Refugees
by John Bethune
- Only $2.99 digital; $6.99 print
- Published January 2012
- 22,000 words
- Offered for instant download in .Mobi (Kindle), Epub (iPad/iPhone, Nook, Kobo, and most other reading devices), PDF, HTML, and text formats.
- Free samples available from all sellers.
- Buy it now on Smashwords (all formats).
- Buy it now on Amazon (Kindle/Paperback).
- Buy it now on Apple’s iBookstore (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch).
The New-Media Survival Guide is written for print-media veterans who want to understand and adapt to the online world. Topics covered include blogging, social networks, content curation, content marketing, e-books, multimedia tools, and ethics. By helping readers understand the principles of new media, this guide gives them the start they need not simply to survive, but to flourish in new media.
Read more about the book at NewMediaSurvivalGuide.com, including